Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Friday, August 1, 2008

Alaska, Here I Come

In a couple of hours I hope to be on a plane to Seattle. I'm flying standby, so I'm not sure if I'll make it on the flight that I want, but I'm hoping for the 6:20am flight. I'll stay in Seattle for the weekend visiting my friends there. Then I'm flying to Anchorage for a week of fun in the... rain.

My first night without a bed will only last a few hours. I'll be back August 9th to try sleeping on the floor for real.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nancy
How the H... are you? Wow I have just read your blog and feel like I have some insight into a little portion of your life. I think what you are doing is great. Coming from the settled down; house, husband, 2 kid life- I say AWESOME! There are so many places I wanted to go and things I wanted to experience, but I didn't because I was to afraid to leave my comfort zone. Best wishes and have an awesome time. If you make it to OH (which why would you come here ;)) Look me up. Lisa

joe said...

Hi Nancy,
How was Alaska? I've been reading Alaska For Dummies and watching movies about Alaska, so I'd love to hear how your trip went. Say hello when you get back... Joe