Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm Just Here for the Savasana

For the last several months, my shoulder has been hurting me. I thought it was because I always carry my bag, which is full of books & journals, on that shoulder. I've switched my bag to the other shoulder, but after several weeks, there's been no improvement. My shoulder hurts enough so that I can no longer enjoy my favorite yoga pose: savasana.

I asked one of the yoga instructors at the yoga studio near my apartment what I can do to relax my shoulder, & she suggested acupuncture. So now I'm looking for an acupuncturist in China. Talk about your cultural experiences.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Welcome to my world. I love acupuncture, been getting treatments since 1992 and haven't looked back since! Let me know if you have any questions, I may be able to help.