Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Half Empty

I've started sorting through all the stuff at the studio, deciding what to keep & what to sell at the big liquidation sale on April 11th & 12th (10:00-5:00 both days). Most of it falls into the "sell" pile. I'm also looking for things at home that I might be able to add to the loot. Apparently, I still have tons & tons of crap.

So far, my friend Brenda has taken some furniture, some books, & other little things, so that it already looks half empty. It makes me sad to see it like that, taken apart, torn asunder.

Change is hard.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I think I just furnished the entire goodwill store on 7th and Union Hills, so anyone looking for good stuff, head there--you'll have my entire old house! I cried a lot but sometimes in order to move forward, you have to let go of the past... and there's always a GIANT DUMPSTER if you cannot sell it or donate it. Even in dumpsters people find stuff they might want - i.e. Nancy's books!