Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another Great Sunday

On Sunday morning, I went with some students from my class at the bank to eat breakfast at a vegetarian restaurant. Vegetarian restaurants in Vietnam offer a variety of dishes made from soy or wheat that are made to look & taste like meat. They offer plain old vegetables & tofu as well, which I enjoy much more.

After breakfast, we went for coffee & then saw The Rebound at the movie theater, in English with Vietnamese subtitles.

In the afternoon, I went with Jimmy & Katie to watch them eat crazy Vietnamese food. Here's Katie trying frog legs. She also ate a very slimy eel.

In the evening, Katie & I went with some students to a coffee shop on the river & watched a beautiful sunset while helping them with English pronunciation.

Another great Sunday with friends.

No comments: