Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Monday, September 29, 2008

Yard Sale #2 Results

What a long day yesterday was! Whew! Am I beat! Having a yard sale is a lot of work.

But it was worth it. I sold a ton of crap! I still have some things left, but I'm calling the thrift store today to come pick it all up. I finally have a living room back with all the yard sale junk out of the house. I'm sure the roommates are pleased.

Thanks to everyone that helped out yesterday, moving furniture, going to get lunch, delivering yard sale purchases, & hanging out with me all day. You really made the day a good one!

Total take from Yard Sale #2: $270

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds so awesome and courageous! Best of luck and I look forward to reading all about your adventure. Hugs, Megan