Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Going Home!

This past week I've been getting my affairs in order so that I can go home for a month. A whole month! It's been over a year & a half since I was back in the States. I'm so excited to see my friends & family. I'm also curious to see how things have changed since I've been gone. And I'm anxious to see how my perspective has been altered since I've been living in Asia.

Before I head to the US though, I'm going to spend a few days in Harbin for the Ice Festival. I'm really looking forward to that too - all the ice & snow sculptures & insanely cold temperatures. I can't wait to unleash my camera on it all.

Wow - travel, new sights & sounds, then home, friends, family, birthday parties... This is going to be such a great month!

No comments: