Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wannabees

Now that I know that I'm going to Vietnam, I'm putting tons of stuff in the "yard sale" pile. Things that I thought I might keep - gone. I'm amazed that I could have so much crap! I'm also packing up all of my cool weather clothes, which I will leave with my brother in Los Angeles along with some family memorabilia that I've been carting around for the last 15 years.

Still, I'm finding that I need some things for my new life in Vietnam that I don't have - like shoes. I found these at Big 5 yesterday for $25. They're like Keens, but made from the material that Crocs are made out of. They're perfect for the hot, sticky, humid weather of Vietnam during the rainy season. I call them my Wannabees.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

CUTE!!! I might have to get a pair for myself!