Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Online Yard Sale

I spent most of the day today taking photos & listing things for sale on Craig's List. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to post a link to all that I have up for grabs, but since I'm selling just about everything I own, I'm sure you can imagine what the selection is like. If you're in need of something specific, let me know - I may just have it for you.

The final everything-goes-or-it-goes-in-the-trash yard sale is happening Sat & Sun, May 23rd & 24th, 7:00am to 2:00-ish. My crap will be out on my front lawn (well, my front gravel pit) one last time before I leave Phoenix for good. Come take a gander.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

do you have a weed wacker or lawn mower??? I need both of those...not much else I need that I can think of...too bad I cannot search for all of it at once...

Gantry York said...

I have a gang reel lawn mower. It's yours for free if you come get it. It hasn't been started in about 5 years.