Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Let's Make a Deal

I've been organizing & putting prices on everything at the studio this week. A couple of friends have already taken a few car loads of stuff, but there's still plenty of great stuff left to bargain for. I have lots of furniture, books, wall decorations, lighting fixtures, dishes, office supplies, & even a plant that needs a good home.

The BIG SALE is this weekend, both Saturday & Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Come on down!

2 comments:

Rhea said...

I wish I could! I could get a few bargains but the airfare...

Ken Hopes said...

I used to watch Let's Make A Deal when I was a kid. It was on Friday evenings, which was a big TV night for me. The Brady Bunch aired next, then Nanny and the Professor, followed by The Partridge Family, and then finally The Odd Couple.