Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vietnam It Is

Looks like I'm going to Vietnam. The English school there has agreed to let me go on a temporary basis - six months - to let me get a feel for the country, the school, the lifestyle, etc. before I make a permanent decision. So now I'll have to put everything into high gear to prepare to leave Phoenix. I'm hoping to be in Vietnam by June 1st.

I'll have to apply for a tourist visa, decide what to do about medical insurance, sell off the rest of my crap, decide if I'm going to put anything in storage, try to figure out what to do with the house, & do a host of other random things before I go.

I'm excited about the new adventure that awaits me.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so excited that you found something. I think you will love it there!