Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prepare to Be Annoyed

My roommates were surely annoyed this morning when the plumber came at 8:00am to start hacking at the drywall, sawing apart the fiberglass shower unit, & jack-hammering the concrete floor. Those things make a LOT of noise.

But anyway, so the plumbing is now fixed ($1650). I just have to put everything back together again. I still have to get someone in to repair the drywall. Then I'm going to try to install a new shower unit & lay ceramic tile by myself. (Thanks to David for the tile!) Finally, the plumber will come back to reposition the toilet. & voila! New bathroom.

Since I have no idea what I'm doing, I welcome any pointers you may have for me.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm an expert dry waller and tile layer...from rebuilding my house in sf...BUT I am travelling a bit so not sure I can help...but I will if I can...