Thursday, February 23, 2012
1. Wear it as a skirt or dress.
2. Use it as a colorful table cloth.
3. Dry yourself off. They are amazingly absorbant!
4. Decorate the room. Throw it over a chair or tack it to the wall.
5. Use it for privacy when changing clothes in public places.
6. Spread it on the ground as a picnic blanket.
7. Bundle your stuff. Tie the corners together for a laundry bag.
8. Storage. Tie the ends up like a hammock to keep your stuff off the floor.
9. Cradle your baby. Tie the ends around your neck & waist.
10. Keep warm. You'd be surprised the difference they make.