Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Things I love about Hamilton

1. You can walk down the street without navigating through a sea of people.

2. There are never any more than five people on the public bus at one time.

3. The cashier at the grocery store asks me how my day is going.

4. There is a restaurant for almost every type of cuisine you can think of.

5. Riding in the left-hand seat as a passenger in a car is fun!

6. Since New Zealand dollars are so close in value to US dollars, it seems like I'm spending more than I actually am, which makes me more concious of my spending.

7. Since there are lots of Chinese people here, I can still eavesdrop on conversations in Mandarin. 

8. There are birds & insects & plants growing everywhere.

9. The tap water tastes better than any bottled water I've ever had.

10. It smells like grass.

No comments: