Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Friday, October 1, 2010

Where Next?

My year in Shanghai is on the down swing. I have just three more months here before I head back home. It's been almost a year & a half since I was back in the States, & I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends & family again, using fast internet, driving...

But I won't be staying. There's still so much of the world I have yet to explore. There are so many places that I haven't been yet, & it's been a little difficult trying to choose my next destination, so I decided to ask *you* where I should go next.

Check out the poll on the right-hand sidebar (over there --->). I've listed five countries for possible next stops. You have until the end of October to cast your vote. Tell all your friends & have them vote too. When the votes are tallied, I'll start looking for a job in whatever country you choose.

For those of you who read these posts on Facebook or subscribe to the RSS feed, you'll need to click here to go to my home page where you'll see the poll on the right-hand sidebar.

Thanks for voting!

3 comments:

Gantry York said...

Do the New Zealander's need an English teacher?

Sunny said...

I can't believe it's been that long for you out there already, and 3 yrs for me out west! How the time flies. How long will you be home for? And where will "home" be? Hopefully we'll get to visit before your next adventure, sure do miss you! :)

Nancy Lewis said...

Just as in the US there are plenty of people learning English, there are also lots of people in New Zealand & many other English-speaking countries who need to take English classes. Maybe I'll be their teacher :)