Buy my photos!

Notecards for $2.40

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Itty Bitty Teeny Weeny Laptop

I went to Best Buy today to check out the mini laptop. They only carry the 8GB version, but they confirmed that it does come with up to a 360GB hard drive.

I spent some time typing on both the mini & the regular-sized laptops to see how much different they are. The mini is definitely harder to type on, especially if you're typing fast. I had to slow down quite a bit & concentrate to be able to type legibly on the mini. I'm not sure if that is just a matter of getting used to it or if it will be a persistent problem.

While I was there, I saw the new super thin, ultra light MacBook laptop. It was soooo cool, but with a price tag of over $1500, it's way out of my league.

3 comments:

joe said...

I have a buddy here at work that sums of Macs nicely... "Why pay $500 for a computer when I can pay $1,000"

joe said...

sorry, "sums up"

Wendy said...

Yes but from an information security perspective, the mac is the safest. I'm actually going to upgrade me 10 year old Dell and finally get a MAC...